- Hidden Figures, by Margot Lee Shetterly – Finally finished this after what felt like plodding through forever. This book required more focus than my concurrent reads, so felt so much longer than everything else I was tackling the past couple months.
- Invasive, by Chuck Wendig – You may not want to read this if you’re already skeeved out by ants.
- Ms. Marvel (2014-2015), Vol. 1: No Normal, by G. Willow Wilson, Adrian Alphona & Sara Pichelli – I. Love. Kamala. Khan.
- Piper Perish, by Kayla Cagan – I found almost every character in this book irritating to some degree and initially Piper’s Andy Warhol obsession annoyed me but overall I found myself rooting for Piper and her dream.
- (Con Man’s) Spectrum #0, by PJ Haarsma, Alan Tudyk, Kristen Fitzner Denton, Sarah Stone – I love Con Man so this was an easy like for me.
- The Harvest (The Heartland Trilogy, #3), by Chuck Wendig – I read the first 2 books in this trilogy ages ago so jumping right in was slightly disorienting but I got reacquainted with the world and main cast well enough.
- The Jurassic Chronicles (The Future Chronicles), edited by Samuel Peralta – DINOSAURS! The only reason I hadn’t devoured this immediately upon release is I was saving it for when I needed a major literary pick-me-up because The Future Chronicles antholgies always deliver. BTW, did you see this mind-blowing news in paleontology?
- Atlanta Burns, by Chuck Wendig
- Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
- History Is All You Left Me, by Adam Silvera
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck, by Thug Kitchen LLC
- Zer0es, by Chuck Wendig
P.S. I’m now on Litsy as keyesnotkeys!